Our communities face a variety of problems, countries have realized that there is a need for social welfare services. This refers to formally organized, and socially sponsored institutions, agencies and programmes, to maintain or improve economic and social conditions, health or personal competence in some, or all, parts of the population.
Let us look at the aims of our social work services.
Aims of our Social Work Services
1. Enhance problem-solving and capacities of people to cope;
2. Assist children, young people and adults with social problems;
3. Provide rehabilitation services for individuals in prison, the physically handicapped, parents and their communities;
4. Assist the community to initiate useful programmes for people using available community resources;
5. Link people with systems that provide them with services, resources, and opportunities;
6. Promote the effective operation of these systems;
7. Carry out research (i.e., case study, survey, observation, etc.); and
8. Contribute to the development and improvement of social policy.
Novel Research Development and Welfare Trust approved U/S 80G(5)(VI) of the Income Tax and certified to receive donation for contribution to the society towards the fulfilment of the above mentioned objectives.