Land your dream job with a limited time offer! OFFER AVAIL UPTO 10% OFF ON OUR COURSES
Empowering Human Resource Professional With latest Analytics software Tools & Techniques To Take Better And Smarter Data-driven Decisions.
This is an era where decisions are driven by Data. This has given rise to in the digitization of organizations across various industries. Digitized marketing, sales, customer relations, and supply chain management, Data and Analytics have given the much-awaited digital makeover to the Human Resources (HR) department. In recent years, the HR department has evolved from being an auxiliary wing to a critical partner for any organization. As per LinkedIn’s Global Talent Trends report, 73% ofHR Leaders said that incorporating People Analytics will be a major priority for their organization in the next five years.
To take data-based HR decisions gain the knowledge of advanced HR Analytics and Data Science techniques. Be a leader in digital transformation initiatives with HR adoption and best practices. 48 hours of live instructor-led online/offline classroom sessions & comprehensive course coverage encompassing all the essential skills of HR Analytics will help you to apply strategic frameworks to manage people & resources, visualize & monitor organizational health through data and to understand & formulate for the influence of AI & automation on HR practices and decision making.
What you'll learn
- Introduction To Business Analytics
- Introduction to SAS
- R Programming
- Data Acquisition
- HR Metrics
- Data Management
- Data Visualization
- Understanding analytics and analytics methodology
- HR Analytics Project Life Cycle
- Data Management
- Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation & Storytelling
- Deployment & Implementation
- Overview of SAS, R & R Studio
- SAS on demand for academics Account
- Overview of SAS Studio
- Installing R & R Studio
- Getting Started with R & R Studio
- Basic Features & Operations of the R Language
- Reading raw data
- Removing, Adding, & Changing Variable Names
- Preparing Reports using SAS
- Arranging (Sorting) Data
- Joining (Merging) Data
- Filtering (Subsetting) Data
- Cleaning Data
- Manipulating & Restructuring Data
- Line graphs Scatter plots Pie Chart
- Bar Chart
- Exploding a Pie Slice
- Best practices in visualization
- Summary statistics
- Frequency count
- Standard deviation
- Employee Satisfaction.
- Total Turnover Rate.
- Voluntary Turnover Rate.
- Time to Hire.
- Talent Turnover Rate.
- Retention Rate.
- Working with Data
- Goal vs Performance measurement
- Greatest impact on the bottom-line
- Examples of use cases and outcomes of analytics in HR
- How to get started with HR analytics
- What do you need to consider before starting with HR Analytics
- Impact of digitization on HR services and processes
- Enabling Effective Digital Transformation – Frameworks
- Change Management
- ToolkitThe impact of AI
- Automated processes: Decision support
- Project Presentation & Evaluation Certificate Distribution
Please call to admission counselor for course fees, registration fees, EMI fecilities,registration form and other formalities. Contact to admission counselor
Who can join?
Any graduate with knowledge of besic computing.
1.Personal computer/laptop with webcam and microphone
2.Stable internet connections
KLMS HANDS-ON SYSTEMS PRIVET LIMITED
Account Number: 19700200000420
IFSC Code: BARB0SALTLA (5th letter is numeric zero)
UPI Payment: [email protected]
This Course Include:
- Live Instructor-Led Course
- Project and Case Studies
- Certificate of completion
- Learn from Experts
- Placement Assistance
- Assistance for Global Certification